Weight Management

The key to maintaining a healthy weight is healthy eating and physical activity. Your diet is approximately 80% of weight management and physical activity is the other 20%. It is a myth that you must be very active to lose weight. Infact, portion control and carb/macro counting alone can help you lose weight before you step foot in the gym. 

Your Body mass index (BMI) is a way to measure total body fat. It is based on your height an weight. You are considered to be overweight if your BMI is over 25. 

Calculate your BMI

Being overweight can increase the changes of certain health conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, Sleep apnea, musculoskeletal conditions, and infertility.

For more information please visit:

Weight Control – Eating Right & Keeping Fit FAQs

Healthy Weight, Nutrition, and Physical Activity

Patient Portal

In order to expedite your visit, please login to your patient portal to fill out your new patient forms prior to your arrival. If you are unable to complete the forms online, you may download the forms below and fill them out prior to your visit.